6 Mart 2011 Pazar

For the most beautiful mother of the worlds! ♥

All my life you were there for me and also you will be as long as you can. "Mother" is a simple word but to me, there's meaning a part of heart. I began to love with you, you were the first love for me and you taught me to love nature, love people, love God.. I dont want you to left me never mom, your arms are paradise to me. When i smell your beauty skin and touch it, i feel i am safe, i feel someone is here for care me. One day, when i be a mom, i hope i can be a mom as like you mommy. I hope i can care my children as like you did always and i hope   my children can love me as like i love you. The greatest love in this word,  the love between mothers and children. Maybe i am not a baby not but i need you always as in need of a baby's mother.Glad you exist mommy! I adore you! ♥ ♥ ♥

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

uykunu bolup yorum yaptigin icin cok mercy!